WESTERN GROCER MAGAZINE IS THE WESTERN FOCUS FOR RETAILERS. OUR EDITORIAL IS FOCUSED ON WESTERN TRENDS AND PURCHASE PATTERNS AND ALL OF OUR WRITERS ARE ALL LOCATED IN THE WEST.
- We reach every independent, chain and mass merchants in western Canada and head office level in eastern Canada.
- Highest circulation in western Canada.
- Most competitive cost per 1000 in the grocery industry.
- We can offer a tailor made marketing program in multiple markets.
– Western Grocer – Grocery trade (Western)
– C-Store Canada – Convenience trade (National)
– Western Restaurant News – Foodservice (Western)
– Western Hotelier – Hotels (Western)
– Eastern Hotelier – Hotels (Eastern)
– Western Food Processor (Western)
– Health & Wellness Retailer – (National)
- We have a strong and loyal readership serving the West for over 100 years.
- Media partner with: CFIG, Retail Council of Canada (Grand Prix), SIAL, FMI, IDDBA
WHY IS THE WEST IMPORTANT TO NATIONAL COMPANIES?
- Western Canada is the fastest growing market in Canada.
- More immigration coming into the West than any other region.
- More disposable incomes in the West. (unskilled laborers are making increased incomes).
- Unemployment rate lower in the West.
- Top 3 growth pockets in Canada are in the West. (Globe & Mail study: national comparison)
1. Calgary 2. Regina 3. Edmonton
Editorial Schedule 2022
Complete coverage of new products available on the market are featured in each issue. Whether it be the cheese category or hot beverages, we cover these categories and offer retailers tips on how to best profit from each department.
In depth features on leading corporations that make up the grocery retail business.
In the Bag
Coverage of new products on the market, with merchandising ideas to help your business operate more effectively. Market Update New acquisitions, mergers, industry news, trends, developments and appointment notices.
New acquisitions, mergers, industry news, trends, developments and appointment notices.
A commentary on current trends and issues within a specific category.
Calendar of Events
From conferences, tradeshows & industry events, we cover it all.
New Product Showcase
Spotlight on leading and new products within a specific feature.
Solutions for retailers and manufacturers to help bridge knowledge gaps in category management.
A focus on retailer/supplier relationships with tips on sharing sales and profits.
Twitter, Facebook, blogs, websites all take your business to another level.
From trends to necessities and everything between, WE COVER THE ISSUES THAT ARE IMPORTANTDOWNLOAD OUR MEDIA GUIDE NOW!