So, for this issue, I would like to share with you what I read… and following are the 59 effective social media tactics suggested (and their sources).
Create a Strong Social Media Content Strategy
– by Debbie Hemley, social media coach
1. Develop content aligned with your marketing objectives.
2. Observe and learn from big brands and market leaders in your channel of business.
3. Post frequently and steadily.
4. Post on multiple social sites and yours.
5. Delve into social media data to determine user interests.
6. Interact in real-time. You need to engage in real conversations.
7. Keep up with the changes to social media sites. Subscribe to reliable sources to keep your social IQ high.
8. Learn from your Google Analytics social reports. Determine where traffic is coming from and going to.
9. Use hashtags to get found.
10. Network in all the right places.
11. Share photos of yourself and your team. It’ll help humanize your brand.
12. Ask your readers questions. You’ll get more engagement.
13. Use a consistent brand identity across platforms. Apply a style guide.
14. Dial-up social media at the events you attend (or host). Create event pages. Publish content from the event.
15. Have regular progress meetings with your social media team.
16. Use a conversational tone. Drop the corporate babble, lighten up and be yourself.
17. Use great images.
18. Create tips articles.