- The consumer’s move to online grocery quantified, and how much is COVID-19 driven
- Most Shopped Online Retailers and Where Amazon Stands
- Percentage of Respondents Now Buying Groceries Online
- Comparison of Online and In-Store Shopper Numbers
- How Much Shoppers Are Buying Online, by Where They Shop
- How E-commerce Complements In-Store Shopping
- The Progress of Previously Less Shopped Categories, Meat, Fish, Fresh,
- Where Whole Foods Fits In
and much more.
I hope you’ll find it packed with useful findings.