|Join seasoned cross-border business leaders, lawyers, accountants, customs brokers and logistics professionals on Oct 19 as they present options that will help you determine your export and go-to-market strategy as well as understanding your responsibilities concerning taxation and various government agencies.
Small and medium sized businesses in the export development planning stage who attend this event will:
- Optimal structure for U.S. presence
- How to segment the market effectively
- Cost-effective distribution channels
- Responsibility for federal and state tax
- What is considered “working” in the U.S.
- Optimal go-to-market strategies
- Fundraising requirements and resources
- Canadian export requirements
- U.S. import compliance
- Available resources
When: Oct 19
Where: Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel 7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC V6X 1A3 Canada.
Cost: $75 CDN
More info and registration: http://www.pcb.ca/education.cfm?Seminar=482